Real Estate Support
The Location of your Arooga's Grille House & Sports Bar will be important to your success. Arooga's works with NAI Global and other commercial realto handle the site selection process for your Arooga’s Grille House and Sports Bar. NAI has offices across the US and internationally and they work with the top independent commercial real estate brokers in all markets. They will work closely with you through all aspects of the real estate process, and have thousands of satisfied clients throughout the US, working with franchisors and franchisees in many different business segments.
There is no cost to you to utilize their services, so please review the included information on this page and in attachments to discover more about the tremendous value they bring to our relationship.
As your brokerage team, it is NAI's role to be your real estate advisor. We invite you to review this manual and contact us with any questions you may have regarding its contents or the process of finding a location for your Arooga's Grille House & Sports Bar. We look forward to working together....
Arooga's Site Specifications
- Building Size: 5,000- 8,000 (6,500-7,000 ideal) plus outdoor patio area
- Building Type: 1st generation space; 2nd generation restaurant space; ground-up/build to suit
- Minimum Width: 50 ft
- Site Type: End caps or free standing sites, highly visible from major roadways
- Parking: Minimum 125 spaces
- Signage: Building signage and Pylon or Monument signage
- Traffic Flow: 45,000+ cars per day, convenient for lunch and dinner customers
- Access: Easy ingress and egress, traffic light intersections preferred
- Ventilation: Black iron required
- Click here to view our Site Selection Guide
Regional retail markets that have a strong combination of daytime white collar employment, strong national retailers, and dense middle to upper income neighborhoods. Established markets with continued growth potential are preferred.
Major university markets with retail trade areas that are close to campus and convenient to university students, staff, and visitors.
- Population: 30,000+ within 3 miles
- Daytime Employment: 10,000+ within 3 miles
- Education Levels: Density of Bachelor’s Degree; percentage of white & blue collar customers
- Median Household Income: $45K+
Co-tenants & Demand Generators
Examples of desirable co-tenants and demand generators are the following:
- Office Parks
- Regional Malls/Movie Theatres
- Upscale National Retailers
- Upscale Grocers
- Barnes and Noble / Borders
- Target, Walmart
- Home Depot, Lowe’s
- Other High End QSR’s (Chipotle)
Typical sites are 6,500 sf to 7,500 sf which allows for a minimum of 225+ seats plus a full bar and patio seating. We can utilize spaces as small as 4.000 sf and accommodate sites up to 9,000 sf.
Arooga's Grille House & Sports Bar layout and design specifications apply to each site to maximize the use of space for optimal results
We can take advantage of second generation spaces to save thousands in construction costs
Flexible design and footprint standards that ensure we maximize your return on every dollar invested with a focus on free standing and end-cap locations
Hands on support throughout the design, construction and pre-opening process